This workshop tackles how to create and nurture a mediation-friendly culture within our organisations. Delegates will benefit from The TCM Group’s 16 years of experience and expertise embedding effective mediation schemes across a variety of sectors, as well as supporting our clients to build strong foundations for their long-term success.
In this modular workshop, we will explore both macro and micro perspectives; from recognizing the importance of effective and creative organisational policy making to nurturing key mediation-related values and skills within the workforce on a practical level.
- Overhauling organizational policy: scrap your disciplinary & grievance policy in favour of effective, informal approaches to resolution
- Understanding the financial and human cost of conflict to your organization: the Conflict Audit tool
- Spreading the word: effective stakeholder engagement strategies
- Cultivating a broader holistic organizational culture to support the use of mediation: coaching, listening, mentorship
- Sharing tips and best practice: what works and what definitely doesn’t!
Agendas and Objectives
- Duration: Half Day
- Suitable for: All staff levels
- Learning outcomes: To support the cultivation of a mediation-friendly culture within your organization through a variety of tested strategies and processes.
- Delivery: In-house and Open Access Course (London and regional)
- Trainers: Delivered by TCM resolution consultants.
- Cost: £160 + VAT