Interested in mediation?
Would you like to know how big organisations, including M&S, EDF Energy and Lloyds Banking Group, are using mediation to save money and increase employee wellbeing? If so, our free Mediation Eye Opener half-day workshop on the organisational benefits of mediation is perfect for you. The workshop includes an overview of mediation:
- What is mediation and how does it work?
- The use of mediation in workplace disputes
- The cost of conflict in an organisation
- Reducing employee stress, absence and sickness
- Tackling bullying and harassment
- Resolving team and group conflicts
- Reducing the risk of litigation and employment tribunal claims
The workshop is ideal for managers, HR and learning and development professionals. This event is available free of charge, places are limited so please register today.
To book your place call us on 0800 294 9787
See what our customers have to say
"The free half day session was excellent to inform what mediation is and how it can be used in the workplace."
"Great for anyone who wants to understand the basics of mediation. It was a real eye opener!!!."
"This was a great eye opener. I found the workshop very useful and has given me lots of ideas for our organisation."
"The course clearly sets out the benefits and opportunities that mediation can bring to individuals and organizations."
"Good insight into what mediation involves."