- This event has passed.
April 25 @ 9:30 am - 4:45 pm£295
Equip your managers and leaders with the skills they need to prevent disputes before they escalate out of control.
All managers experience difficult situations with their employees at some stage. When problems occur, having the skills to manage difficult conversations makes a huge difference in saving time and costs. This one-day course gives you the skills to deal with difficult behaviours including:
- Manipulative behaviour
- Personality clashes
- Malicious gossiping
The course uses a variety of teaching and learning methods. The course is highly participatory. The TCM trainers make use of realistic case studies and role plays as well as small group discussions and trainer input.
- Duration: 1 day
- Suitable for: Managers, leaders, HR professionals and others responsible for managing conflict and change
- Learning outcomes: Develop constructive conversations and manage strong emotions.
- Delivery: In-house (London and regional)
- Trainers: Only ever delivered by full time TCM trainers.
- Cost: £295 plus VAT for open courses. Contact us for our latest prices for in-house training.