Coaching - Conflict, Change and Crisis
- One to one coaching for managers and executives
- Coaching and mentoring for professional workplace mediators (internal or external)
All of our coaching packages are tailor made to suit the needs of the individual being coached. Since coaching is a one-to-one process, it can often be much more productive than traditional classroom or group training.
Managers or employees may benefit from coaching if they have been affected by conflict or change in the workplace, or simply wish to adapt how they react and engage with others.
Coaching is a highly effective tool for developing resilience and confidence in managers and leaders, addressing difficult behaviours in the workplace, or resolving disputes.
Coaching is ideal for disputing parties, as an alternative to mediation where parties are resistant to mediate.
HR professionals or customer care advisors can benefit from coaching in dealing customer complaints or aggressive behaviour. Coaching also helps employees who have been subject to disciplinary action for bullying or harassment.
Our coaching services are also available for professional workplace mediators (internal or external).
Who benefits from conflict, change and crisis coaching?
- Managers and leaders who are required to handle conflicts, crisis and change
- Disputing parties – as an alternative to mediation where parties are resistant to mediate
- Managers or employees who have been affected by conflict or change in the workplace
- Managers or employees who wish to adapt how they react and engage with others
- Managers or employees who have been subject to disciplinary action for bullying or harassment
- HR professionals who need to deral with difficult situations in the workplace
- Customer care professionals who work with customer complaints or deal with aggressive customers
Three benefits of using a coach
- Our coaching is a solution-focused process which promotes empowerment, reflection and a focus on the future.
- It offers a safe space for the coachee to increase self-awareness and transform the way in which they handle conflict and change.
- It fosters a culture of collaboration and dialogue and complements a resolution culture which is emerging in many organisations as an alterative to the traditionally adversarial dispute resolution rpocedures
I thought both mediators acted professionally and skilfully throughout the day - I was extremely impressed by the whole experience."
A collaborative process which delivers tangible results
Conflict, Change and Crisis Coaching is a collaborative relationship between the coach and coachee. It tends to involve three or four one hour meetings over a period of several weeks. It can always be adapted to meet local needs and circumstances.
The coach works with their coachee to reflect on how they act, interact and react at times of conflict. The coach helps the coachee to explore behaviours which will enable them to change or manage how they engage with others.
All of TCM's coaches are highly experienced in the areas of mediation, dispute resolution, change management and coaching.
Our coaches use the tried and tested FAIR FrameworkTM. The FAIR FrameworkTM is a powerful tool for developing strong, powerful conversations.
We engaged TCM to help resolve some difficult issues between two individuals. We were particularly pleased with the speed of service, thoroughness of approach and the way parties were brought together. We would have no hesitation in using TCM again should the need arise and indeed have recommended then to others"
Training & Workshops
Do you want to learn how to coach your managers and employees at times of conflict, change or crisis?
Coaching is a vital skill for the modern modern HR professional or business leader. To complement our conflict, change and crisis coaching services, we also run in-house workshops and courses.
HR as Coach and Mediator
Increasingly, HR professionals are being called upon to spot, prevent, and resolve workplace disputes before they escalate or explode. In the new dispute resolution reality, HR teams are adopting the role of mediators and peacemakers within the modern organisation. This one day course specially designed for HR and ER professionals builds on their experiences of grievance resolution. It offers a tried and tested model of mediation along with a series of practical tips and guides to secure a positive resolution in workplace grievances and disputes.
Coaching and Conflict Management
Learn how to support people to transform the way they manage conflict, change and crisis on this two day course.
This course brings together coaching and mediation skills in a single powerful process, and supports people to change the way they view and approach conflict, change and crisis.
The course is highly interactive incorporating self-reflection, advanced skills development, discussions and skills practice.
We also offer training in team mediationSee our Courses