The TCM investigation masterclass.
Getting Investigations Right First Time!
How often have you been involved with an investigation that has failed the scrutiny of a hearing panel, an appeal or Employment Tribunal, or because it was not deemed subjective, of because it was not thorough enough or through a failure of following your own internal policies and procedures?
The TCM Investigation Masterclass will provide everything that you need to avoid the common pitfalls to ensure that you get workplace investigations right first time!
You are invited to join Gary Roger’s TCM’s Head of investigation and audit services in an exclusive masterclass at our headquarters in London. The event is free to attend and examines conflict resolution, based on Gary’s 30+ years experience as a global leader in workplace investigation’s.The masterclass explores selected topics and detailed case studies on workplace investigations.
Timings: 9.30am-12.30pm (3 hour duration including interactive questions and answers sessions)
Venue: The TCM Academy, Suite 207, Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, N1 0QH. click here to view a map
This masterclass is a must for: HR, ER, OD and IR professionals, policy makers, business leaders, line managers, union officials, occupational health, in-house lawyers and legal advisers.
Delivery: This workshop is delivered by Gary Rogers Head of Investigation and Audit Services of the TCM group.
Cost: £295 plus vat. However, this workshop is provided free of charge if you book before the 22nd October 2019.
- Friday 22nd November 2019.
- 21st February 2020
- 8th May 2020
- 14th August 2020
- 20th November 2020
The benefits of attending Gary Roger’s investigations masterclass include:
- You will understand how to plan and conduct a workplace investigation from an industry leading expert.
- You will learn the best techniques of how to question parties in the right way. Using
non-confrontational interviewing techniques and recognise that compassion and empathy are a sign of strength, not a sign of weakness.
- We will explore why investigations go wrong, what the common pitfalls are and why the ‘balance of probabilities’ is so important to your investigation.
- You will learn understand how a high-quality report is put together, what clear findings you will need to display, which relate to the agreed terms of reference.
- I will impart my own expert experiences of running several successful investigation’s and present several industry case studies, relevant to your own investigations.
- You will save yourself time and money in the future by understanding how an investigation can be mismanaged and what to do to avoid it.
- I will entertain a question and answer session after my presentation, giving my confidential and professional advice on your own workplace investigation cases.
Objectives of the TCM investigations masterclass.
- This half day masterclass provides delegates with the best ways to tackle serious allegations such as:
- Grievances and complaints.
- Bullying and harassment.
- Performance or capability.
- Alcohol or drug related issues.
- Fraud and misconduct.
- To examine how to listen to the parties’ story effectively.
- To examine questioning techniques and the TCM funnelling technique.
- To help delegates better understand the importance of the balance of probabilities when it comes to your investigation.
- Develop a keen understanding on how to write the perfect investigation report.
Gary Roger’s Investigations Masterclass (choose from the dates below)
(don’t delay, book before 22nd October 2019 to reduce the fee from 295 to £0!)
Please fill in the form below to register for this event.
TCM will email you to confirm your attendance at the masterclass. Completion of the booking form does not constitute a confirmed booking.