Liddle in the middle
Everything you wanted to know about mediation but didn’t dare ask!
As part of Mediation Awareness Week 2019, Founder and CEO of The TCM Group, David Liddle, is running this interactive webinar to answer all of your questions surrounding mediation. It will be informative and fast paced, it will leave no question about mediation unanswered.
David will impart his over 18+ years of knowledge in the field of mediation and conflict management in this 45 minute webinar. He will also take the time at the end of the webinar to answer any questions you have on the topic of mediation and give you advice on any workplace mediation scenarios that you are currently experiencing.
Timings: 12.00pm – 1.00pm (45 minute webinar along with a 15 minute question and answer session at the end.)
This webinar is a must for: HR, ER, OD and IR professionals, policy makers, business leaders, line managers, union officials, occupational health, in-house lawyers and legal advisers.
Delivery: This workshop is delivered by David Liddle, CEO of the TCM group and author of the best selling book managing conflict.
Date of the webinar: Friday 11th October 2019 at 12.00pm. (BST)
The benefits of attending this webinar include:
- Understanding how mediation can reduce the costs and time taken to resolve workplace disputes, grievances and complaints.
- Gaining an understanding of how mediation can save your organisation money. Showing you how you can reduce the amount spent on retraining and on-boarding new staff members by retaining your key members of staff and have them working more productively together.
- You will have access to an industry leading expert in mediation who will not only impart his 18+ years of resolution experience but also he will give you an insight into where the HR industry is heading and how you can prepare for it.
- You will learn how mediation can help to increase staff well-being and engagement, leading to higher performing teams within your organisation.
- Gain a deeper insight into how you can use mediation to prevent conflict from escalating and resolve conflicts from an early stage.
- You will get an insight into the neuroscience of conflict and the importance that emotional intelligence and positive psychology plays in managing workplace disputes.
- The webinar will explore alternative remedies for managing workplace conflict and the role that mediation plays in the development of a Resolution Policy.