This workshop tackles how to create and nurture a mediation-friendly culture within our organisations. Delegates will benefit from The TCM Group’s 16 years of experience and expertise embedding effective mediation schemes across a variety of sectors, as well as supporting our clients to build strong foundations for their long-term success.
In this modular workshop, we will explore both macro and micro perspectives; from recognising the importance of effective and creative organisational policy making to nurturing key mediation-related values and skills within the workforce on a practical level.
This section explains how the training works:
- Duration: 10am – 4pm
- Delivery: In-house and open access (London & regional)
- Suitable for: All staff levels
- Learning outcomes: To support the cultivation of a mediation-friendly culture within your organisation through a variety of tested strategies and processes.
- Trainers: Delivered by TCM’s Resolution Consultants.
- Cost: £150 + VAT
Sample Course Agenda:
- Module 1: Overhauling organisational policy: scrap your disciplinary & grievance policy in favour of effective, informal approaches to resolution.
- module 2: Understanding the financial and human cost of conflict to your organisation: the Conflict Audit tool.
- Module 3: Spreading the word: effective stakeholder engagement strategies
- Module 4: Cultivating a broader holistic organisational culture to support the use of mediation: coaching, listening, mentor-ship.
- Module 5: Sharing tips and best practice: what works and what definitely doesn’t!
Our track record
Creating a Mediation Friendly Culture™ is one of the most well recognised conflict resolution skills short courses available. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class course to delegates. Don’t just take our word for it, please click here to read reviews and accolades from previous delegates.
The course is designed and delivered by the UK’s top dispute resolution experts. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied for any reason, we would welcome the opportunity to put things right. Please contact us immediately and advise us of the problem and we will do our best to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If we are unable to do so and you remain dissatisfied, we will offer a full or part refund. *
*Refunds are only available where we have been provided with immediate notification of the problem and we have tried, and failed, to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
Unrivalled aftercare and support.
TCM delivers extensive support for delegates on all of our courses before, during and after the course concludes.
Here is a summary of what delegates can expect from TCM:
The unique online TCM Delegate Zone™ which includes useful toolkits, check sheets, videos, papers and other resources for delegates.
- Training delivered by a world class trainer who has practical experience of the subject being taught.
- The unique online TCM Delegate Zone™ which includes useful tool-kits, check sheets, videos, papers and other resources for delegates.
- One to one coaching for delegates during the course and once the course concludes, as required.
- Assessment costs and a personal report for each learner.
- Full access to the amazing resources of the TCM Community for all delegates including lifetime phone and email support.
- A free refresher workshop or webinar 6 months after the training concludes.
Would you like this course delivered as an in-house course?
TCM specialises in tailoring all of our courses for in-house delivery. We also design and deliver bespoke courses and training programmes for our customers. If you would like to find out more, please call us now on 0800 294 9787 or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll call you straight back.