Managing Conflict Masterclass.
Join our CEO and author of ‘Managing Conflict’ in an exclusive masterclass at our headquarters in London. The event is free to attend and examines conflict resolution, based on David’s 20+ years experience as a thought leader in the fields of mediation, conflict management, employee relations and leadership development. The masterclass explores selected topics and case studies included in his book, giving you the perfect introduction to managing conflict in the workplace.
Duration: 3 Hours typically from 9.30am-12.30pm
Delivery: Our world class training facilities at Suite 207, Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, N1 0QH.
Suitable for: The masterclass is a must for HR, ER, OD and IR professionals, policy makers, business leaders, line managers, union officials, occupational health, in-house lawyers, legal advisers and mediators
- To provide delegates with an overview of the causes, the costs and the consequences of conflict.
- To examine the neuroscience of conflict and the importance of emotional intelligence and positive psychology for managing conflict effectively.
- To critique the traditional approaches for managing conflict at work and to examine why the traditional approaches are systematically failing to secure outcomes which deliver business or human benefits.
- To support organistaions to embed constructive, collaborative and compassionate approaches for managing conflict.
- To help organisations to make the management of conflict a strategic priority.
Delivery: This workshop is delivered by David Liddle CEO of the TCM group and Author of Managing Conflict.
Cost:This workshop is free of charge.
- Thursday 31st October 2019
- Monday 9th December 2019
Choose your date and fill in the form below to register for this event.