This one day programme will equip mediators, facilitators, coaches and change agents with the skills and processes that they need in order to resolve work with the Working with prejudice, power imbalance and discrimination across a diverse range of industries. The course is delivered by The TCM Group’s highly experienced mediators who draw upon their vast depths of knowledge and experience to ensure that delegates become industry standard team mediators. The course provides experienced mediators, coaches and facilitators with the skills and tools needed to resolve a wider range of internal disputes.
This section explains how the training works:
Duration: Full day
Delivery: TCM trained Mediators and PMA Members
Suitable for: In-house and Open Access Course (London and regional)
Trainers: Delivered by TCM resolution consultants
Delivery: In-house and Open Access Course (London and regional)
Cost: £300 + VAT for open courses. Contact us for our latest prices for in-house courses.
Who should take this course?
We recommend this course to Workplace, Commercial and other professional Mediators, Management and Mediation Consultants, Facilitators, Coaches and
- Understand the impact of a Power imbalance in a mediation
- Challenging prejudices, stereotypes and assumptions held by parties
- Reframing statements verbal and written
- Bias as a toxin to a healthy working environmen
- Reflections, next steps and course wrap-up
Our track record
Mediation For Prejudice, Power Imbalance And Discrimination™ is one of the most well recognised workplace mediation skills short courses available. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class course to delegates. Don’t just take our word for it, please click here to read reviews and accolades from previous delegates.
The course is designed and delivered by the UK’s top dispute resolution experts. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied for any reason, we would welcome the opportunity to put things right. Please contact us immediately and advise us of the problem and we will do our best to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If we are unable to do so and you remain dissatisfied, we will offer a full or part refund. *
*Refunds are only available where we have been provided with immediate notification of the problem and we have tried, and failed, to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
Unrivalled aftercare and support.
TCM delivers extensive support for delegates on all of our courses before, during and after the course concludes.
Here is a summary of what delegates can expect from TCM:
- Training delivered by a world class trainer who has practical experience of the subject being taught.
- The unique online TCM Delegate Zone™ which includes useful tool-kits, check sheets, videos, papers and other resources for delegates.
- One to one coaching for delegates during the course and once the course concludes, as required.
- Assessment costs and a personal report for each learner.
- Full access to the amazing resources of the TCM Community for all delegates including lifetime phone and email support.
- A free refresher workshop or webinar 6 months after the training concludes.
Would you like this course delivered as an in-house course?
TCM specialises in tailoring all of our courses for in-house delivery. We also design and deliver bespoke courses and training programmes for our customers. If you would like to find out more, please call us now on 0800 294 9787 or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll call you straight back.