Reframing – Intermediate to Advanced Skills for Mediators
This is advanced workshop to explore the issues and practice reframing. Reframing is a cornerstone skill as a mediator and like all skills it needs practice. This day gives delegates space and time to practice and enhance this skill. Delegates will be given advice and support based on best practice drawn from TCM’s over 10 years of experience.
- Duration: 1 day (10am – 4pm)
- Delivery: This course is available for in-house delivery or delegates can attend an open course at the TCM Academy.
- Trainers:Delivered by TCM’s expert resolution consultants.
- Suitable for: Accredited workplace mediators
- Learning outcomes: For mediators to enhance their skills and knowledge of reframing.
- Cost: £295+ VAT for open access courses. Contact us for our latest prices for in-house courses.
Reframing is a corner stone skill as a mediator and like all skills it needs practice. This day gives delegates space and time to practice and enhance this skill. Delegates will be given advice and support based best practice drawn from TCM 15 of experience.
- Module 1: Introductions and Setting Scene
- Module 2: Reframing perception
- Module 3: Reframing words
- Module 4: Reframing refusals to mediate
- Module 5: Reframing and non-violent communication
- Module 6: Stages of mediation
- Increase ability and confidence to reframe
- Equip delegates with practical tools and techniques to use in mediation
- Reframing perception – words
- Reframing refusals to mediate
- Chance for practice discussion/case studies
Would you like this course delivered as an in-house course?
TCM specialises in tailoring all of our courses for in-house delivery. We also design and deliver bespoke courses and training programmes for our customers. If you would like to find out more, please call us now on 0800 294 9787 or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll call you straight back.