This is advanced workshop to explore the issues and practice reframing.
Reframing is a corner stone skill as a mediator and like all skills it needs practice. This day gives delegates space and time to practice and enhance this skill. Delegates will be given advice and support based best practice drawn from TCM 15 of experience.
Course Structure & Content:
Module 1: Introductions and Setting Scene
Module 2: Reframing the words
Module 3: Reframing Refusals to Mediate
Module 4: Reframing and NVC
Module 5: Closing discussions
Agendas and Objectives
- Duration: 1 day (10am – 4pm)
- Suitable for: Trained Mediators
- Learning outcomes: By the end of this course delegates will have enhanced their skill and knowledge of reframing
- Delivery: In-house and Open Access Course (London and regional)
- Trainers: Delivered by TCM resolution consultants.
- Cost: £150 + VAT for open courses. Contact us for our latest prices for in-house courses.