Event Name: Mediation and Investigations iOpener
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019 between 12.30pm – 1pm
This short webinar (45 minutes) will provide a detailed overview of both the mediation and investigation processes. It will explore best practice in both areas and provide guidance for HR and ER professionals who are required to set up and run an investigation or mediation. The session is lead by two of the UK’s leading lights in the worlds of mediation and investigations.
The session will focus on:
The 45-minute webinar will showcase the benefits of mediation including :
- Measuring the real cost of conflict to your organisation.
- What is mediation and how does it work?
- Introducing The FAIR Mediation Model™
- The use of mediation in workplace disputes.
- How mediation can reduce stress, absence and sickness.
- Using mediation to tackle bullying and harassment.
- Resolving team and group conflicts with mediation.
- How to become a trained and fully accredited workplace mediator.
- Reducing the risk of litigation and employment tribunal claims.
- Case studies from organisations who have used mediation.