This one day programme will equip mediators, facilitators, coaches and change agents with the skills and processes that they need in order to resolve work with the Working with prejudice, power imbalance and discrimination across a diverse range of industries.
The course is delivered by The TCM Group’s highly experienced mediators who draw upon their vast depths of knowledge and experience to ensure that delegates become industry standard team mediators.
The course provides experienced mediators, coaches and facilitators with the skills and tools needed to resolve a wider range of internal disputes.
- Understand the impact of a Power imbalance in a mediation
- Challenging prejudices, stereotypes and assumptions held by parties
- Reframing statements verbal and written
- Bias as a toxin to a healthy working environment
- Reflections, next steps and course wrap-up
Agendas and Objectives
- Duration: Full day
- Suitable for: TCM trained Mediators and PMA Members
- Learning outcomes:
- Delivery: In-house and Open Access Course (London and regional)
- Trainers: Delivered by TCM resolution consultants.
- Cost: £300 + VAT for open courses. Contact us for our latest prices for in-house courses.