There’s no challenge too great for Geoff Smith. Enacting change in over 40 countries, Geoff has cultivated constructive relationships across countless continents. From technology to pharmaceuticals, from Serbia to Israel, Geoff is an omnipresent global expert on transformational change.
Geoff is an experienced HR Director, with a track record of over 30 years delivering key people related transformation and change, both from within and as an external consultant.
He has extensive experience working across the EMEA region, driving change and providing leadership in complex jurisdictions including France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Nordics, Israel and the Gulf countries.
This includes first-hand experience in both US and Japanese corporates, Private Equity, UK, Professional Services, Engineering/Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals.
- An HR Generalist by background, Geoff’s specialisms include:
- Employee Relations: Management of numerous complex individual employee relations cases, including many internationally.
- Labour Relations: Global Expertise with particular emphasis on EMEA region, including oversight of all union and works council relationships. Delivery of change programmes across multiple jurisdictions;
- Restructuring: Expertise in leading large scale downsizing/rightsizing programmes, across the UK and EMEA.
- HR Transformation and Change: Extensive involvement in the creation of HR strategy, HR delivery strategy and transformation programmes.