TCM delivers an exciting programme of workshops and webinars for anyone who is interested in mediation, conflict management, leadership, employee relations and human resources. OUr workshops and masterclasses are generally half a day and webinars are 45-60 minutes.
THE MANAGING CONFLICT MASTERCLASS.
Join our CEO and author of ‘Managing Conflict’ in an exclusive masterclass at our headquarters in London. The event is free to attend and examines conflict resolution, based on David’s 20+ years experience as a thought leader in the fields of mediation, conflict management, employee relations and leadership development. The masterclass explores selected topics and case studies included in his book, giving you the perfect introduction to managing conflict in the workplace.
Speaker: David Liddle.
- Friday 26th April 2019.
- Tuesday 4th June 2019.
- Tuesday 9th July 2019.
- Wednesday 18th September 2019.
- Thursday 31st October 2019.
- Monday 9th December 2019.
The masterclass is a must for HR, ER, OD and IR professionals, policy makers, business leaders, line managers, union officials, occupational health, in-house lawyers, legal advisers and mediators.
The objectives of the Masterclass:
To provide delegates with an overview of the causes, the costs and the consequences of conflict.
To examine the neuroscience of conflict and the importance of emotional intelligence and positive psychology for managing conflict effectively.
To critique the traditional approaches for managing conflict at work and to examine why the traditional approaches are systematically failing to secure outcomes which deliver business or human benefits.
To support organistaions to embed constructive, collaborative and compassionate approaches for managing conflict.
To help organisations to make the management of conflict a strategic priority.
THE TCM MEDIATION EYE OPENER
Would you like to know how big organisations, including M&S, EDF Energy and Lloyds Banking Group, are using mediation to save money and increase employee wellbeing? If so, our free Mediation Eye Opener half-day workshop on the organisational benefits of mediation is perfect for you.
Speaker: One of TCM’s Principal Resolution Consultants
- 16th May 2019
- 31st July 2019
- 26th September 2019
- 7th November 2019
The workshop is designed for managers, HR and learning and development professionals. This event is available free of charge, places are limited so please register today.
What does the TCM Mediation Eye Opener include
As the name suggests, this is an overview of mediation: its principles, processes and practical applications. The workshop includes:
- Measuring the real cost of conflict to your organisation.
- What is mediation and how does it work?
- Introducing The FAIR Mediation Model™
- The use of mediation in workplace disputes.
- How mediation can reduce stress, absence and sickness.
- Using mediation to tackle bullying and harassment.
- Resolving team and group conflicts with mediation.
- How to become a trained and fully accredited workplace mediator.
- Reducing the risk of litigation and employment tribunal claims
- Case studies from organisations who have used mediation.
Event Name: NHS Webinar
This is a free webinar on ‘Preventative solutions for tackling Bullying and Harassment’ and it has been tailored specifically for HR, ER and L&D professionals who operate within the NHS.
During this interactive and lively webinar, we will draw on TCM Group’s experience of working with over 30 NHS Trusts and healthcare providers all of whom use mediation to save money, reduce stress and increase employee well being.
Speaker: David Liddle PLUS guest speakers and case studies.
Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM GMT.
The session will focus on:
The 45-minute webinar will provide useful hints and tips on how to:
- Resolve relationship breakdowns and personality clashes.
- Reduce staff turnover, stress and absence.
- Resolve patient complaints through mediation techniques.
- Cut the risk of litigation and employment tribunal claims.
- Resolve bullying and harassment cases.
- Reduce HR time spent on grievances and bullying.
This event is available free of charge, places are limited so please register your place today.