Values Based Leadership
Values Based Leadership™ is a unique blended learning programme from the management and leadership experts at TCM.
Creating a high-performing, people-centred and values-based culture in the organisations with which we work is at the heart of all the work we do in TCM. In this blended learning programme, leaders will explore their own assumptions and perspectives with their peers and our world class facilitators. They will develop clarity on how they align their leadership and team behaviour with the values and purpose of their organisations for high engagement and performance. Participants will develop their leadership awareness, knowledge and competency for creating engagement for sustained high performance.
For those leaders who are subject matter experts rather than leaders of teams, this programme supports their approach to working collaboratively to achieve joint objectives across organisational boundaries. Creating engagement to a shared task where commitment levels differ among stakeholders is a familiar challenge to most leaders and this is an important aspect of the programme.
“Having worked with leaders for many years to foster a climate of high performance, coupled with compassion and integrity, I highly recommend this programme. The training offers a highly effective model for aligning your leaders behaviours and mindset with your corporate values and core objectives.” Claire Gearon, Head of Programmes at The TCM Group
How do your leaders benefit from attending TCM’s Values Based Leadership programme?
- Leaders can create engagement among their teams and stakeholders to the purpose of the organisation and awareness of how this can be fulfilled in line with organisation values.
- Leaders will understand how to identify and leverage the drivers for engagement at an individual level within team members.
- Leaders will understand how the key aspects of organisation climate can be improved through their own leadership styles, in order to create high-performing, people-centred cultures.
- Leaders will have clarity on their own leadership journey and priorities for action with the support of peers and leadership experts through the TCM blended learning programme.
- Delivered by TCM’s expert resolution consultants.
- Suitable for all leaders and managers.
- Please click here for details of our TrustPilot reviews.
- £595 + VAT for open access courses delivered face to face at the TCM Academy in London
- £195 + Vat for online courses.
- Please contact us for our latest prices for in-house delivery to groups of 6 or more.
Due to Covid-19, this programme is being run online as follows:
- 1st & 2nd July 2020 (1pm-5pm each day)
It is available to be tailored for in-house delivery, either online or face to face once the restrictions are lifted. Please call 0800 294 9787 for details, or complete the booking form at the end of this page.
- The concepts of values-based leadership.
- The leadership styles that are key to the creation of an engaging, values driven climate.
- How different drivers enable people to align behaviours to values.
- How leveraging these drivers inspires high performance at an individual and team level.
- Flexing between leadership styles.
- Strategies which help to reinforce values and to create cultures aligned with them.
- How leaders’ behaviours and language can align company values with employee and customer experience.
- Skills and role play practice self and peer review.
The programme will enable leaders to:
- lead with awareness of their own style and the impact this has on climate and engagement in their teams
- understand how to identify drivers for engagement in their own teams so they can leverage this to optimise performance
- be able to work with their teams to identify how their own team behaviours may align or misalign with organisation values to provide more clarity on how they can work in line with what the organisation stands for
- be confident in leading their teams to create high-performing, people-centred cultures
- develop clarity on their own leadership journey and priorities for action with the support of peers and leadership experts through the TCM blended learning program
TCM trainers are experts at creating a safe, empowering and challenging training environment.
This course utilities a variety of teaching styles, including facilitator presentation, participant discussion, personal reflection, group exercises and scenarios, workshops and role-plays. All activities take into account participants’ individual learning styles and provide a broad range of experiential and shared learning. All delegates receive twelve months’ follow up support to help them to embed the learning.
TCM delivers extensive support for delegates on all of our courses before, during and after the course concludes.
- Training delivered by a world class trainer who has practical experience of the subject being taught.
- The unique online TCM Delegate Zone™ which includes useful tool-kits, check sheets, videos, papers and other resources for delegates.
- Full access to the amazing resources of the TCM Community for all delegates including lifetime phone and email support.
- A course evaluation report to help you to measure the impact of the training one month after the course concludes.
- A customer review meeting onsite or via a video call.
- Onsite refresher training (0.5 days) or a webinar for all delegates 6 months after the course concludes (we run this as a clinic to help delegates address any challenges that they are facing)
- Regular reviews as part of TCM’s customer journey. This journey tracks against the Kirkpatrick four level evaluation system.
- Discounted CPD events in years two and three.
Please complete this short form and we will contact you asap to discuss your requirements.