Quality Conversations Training Course
1 Day Course , £395 +VAT
Next course: 31st July, 27 November, 2023
Quality Conversations is a one-day course, in which you will learn to
- Talk to employees confidently and with care,
- Resolve tricky issues with positive outcomes and
- Create a positive team environment that promotes wellbeing.
Suitable for all managers, trade union representatives and HR professionals.
Open access courses delivered face to face at the TCM Academy in London or online via Zoom.
Please contact us for our latest prices for in-house delivery to groups of 4 or more.
I’d recommend this course to anyone who is interested in bettering themselves as a person and as a manager.
Lucio Criscuolo, Welding/Grinding Manager at Network Rail – Quality Conversations Training Delegate
Learn & understand how to
- Spot and nip issues in the bud before they escalate
- Hold constructive conversations on difficult topics with individual employees and teams of people
- Manage disputes and grievances effectively
- Promote and support the informal resolution of employee and customer relationships
- Manage performance and change
- Deliver bad news
- Prepare for, hold and reflect upon difficult conversations
- Handle and respond to strong emotions and difficult behaviour with confidence, care and compassion
- Understand the barriers and fears to holding difficult conversations
- Give and receive feedback in a non-defensive way
- Listen and view situations from different perspectives
- Manage boundaries and set clear goals
Meet Your Tutor
Nick is a former UK Law Enforcement officer with 26 years of experience in investigative and intelligence led policing in the UK and overseas. He has worked within the private sector managing complex workplace investigations that include allegations of bullying, victimisation, and racial discrimination for various public and commercial sectors. He has also chaired Employment tribunals, grievance and appeal hearings. Nick is a qualified trainer, mediator, investigator and project manager. He also provides mentoring and support to leaders within the workplace.