The Art of Dialog (1 Day)
Promote a culture of open dialog and collaboration within your organization.
In these VUCA times (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous), it is no surprise that many organizations fail to leverage the potential of collaboration within, and across work and project teams.
Managers, directors, supervisors, and others are increasingly required to manage multifaceted, diverse, and complex projects, often without the prerequisite training to do so. The results can be catastrophic – requiring huge investment to rectify, with disgruntled customers, union reps, investors and other stakeholders adding to the pressure. Can your organization afford to take these risks when the consequences can be so significant?
The Art of Dialogue™ is a unique program from the communication and change experts at TCM. It is designed to promote a mindset and a culture of open dialog and an appreciation of the enormous potential that emerges from collaborative working.
Upon completion of this unique training course, delegates will:
- Understand drivers for engagement, and what makes themselves and others feel motivated to collaborate to achieve a shift from individualist goals to a mindset of abundance and collaboration.
- Develop skills to promote sharing information and openness with colleagues for long term benefits of collaboration – active listening skills – body language, questioning, summarizing reframing etc.
- Develop the visionary leadership style and language to promote a collaborative mindset within their teams.
- Develop influencing skills to create understanding and a positive orientation to new ideas.
- Understand and handle emotional, psychological and behavioral responses to uncertainty, conflict and change.
- Develop self-awareness and the ability to avoid reacting defensively to challenge.
- Develop communication skills to engage in valuable conflict and debate to promote best thinking, while respecting others’ perspectives and concerns.
- Be more capable and confident in using key skills and techniques to prevent and resolve conflicts before they escalate.
Suitable for HR and ER professionals, senior managers, department heads and line managers.
$395 per delegate. Contact us via the form at the end of this page, for upcoming open access course dates, or with in-house inquiries for groups of 4 or more.
Out of stock