Culture diagnostics applying the very latest in people analytics.
Discover. Diagnose. Dream. Design. Deploy
A world-class range of people, culture, strategy and leadership reviews.
When an organisation is looking to invest in a programme of leadership development, HR process redesign, or culture transformation, our diagnostic and dialogic services are an excellent place to start.
As part of our evidence-based approach, we take the time to understand your current leadership, management, people and cultural challenges. By obtaining and analysing as much data as possible, we can develop a comprehensive and in-depth plan for change and development.
These services are designed to support leaders, talent management professionals, HR professionals, lawyers and organisational development professionals to prioritise key areas which benefit from investment, time, money and energy. In turn, this allows your organisation to track the impact (ROI) of their leadership and management investments and cultural change programmes, over a defined period.
How we do it: The 5D Review
The 5D Review offers a unique, data driven analysis to provide your key stakeholders with a clear understanding of current priorities and opportunities for action. Our customers report that the process delivers a wide range of benefits for their organisation, including:
- Allowing for evidence-informed decisions around organisational change
- Facilitating honest conversations amongst key stakeholders
- Providing an understanding of the impacts of current policies, processes and staff behaviours
- Developing a thoughtful, informed plan for next steps
- Defining the key values and behaviours that can be embedded into your company culture
- Allowing for a comparison between your current climate and desired future state
- Building a comprehensive case for change to present to senior leaders
How the 5D Review works
- During the initial stage of the 5D review, we collect data from a variety of sources.
- A desktop review of existing organisational data will provide an initial insight of the present picture.
- We also gain the input from key stakeholders through conversations, interviews and focus groups.
- Key performance measures are assessed against the 8 enablers of a Transformational Culture.
- We use these markers to provide a benchmark on current performance.
- During the phase, we also assess how ready your organisation is to undergo change.
- This stage is all about discovering where your organisation really strives to be.
- We’ll arrange for a series of planning sessions and in-depth discussions with key stakeholders.
- Through this, we will define key metrics and achievable goals.
- Based on earlier findings, we will build an informed scope and pathway towards change.
- Strategy is built based on the gap between the current state and desired state.
- A project timeline is built, focused on building defined capabilities and skills across key staff groups.
- Activities will be deployed, focused on building defined capabilities and skills across key staff groups.
- All programmes will be centred around achieving the ‘7 Cs of Transformation’, which include: Courage, Connection, Collaboration, Common Purpose, Communication, Compassion, and Curiosity.
The final report will also include a suggested one-to-three-year project timeline, to support you on your journey to organisational excellence.
Diagnostic & Dialogic Services brochure
Please provide your details below to download a copy of our 5D Reviews brochure.
You might also be interested in:
When an organisation is looking to undertake a programme of leadership development, HR process redesign and/or cultural transformation, an evidence-based approach delivers a significant improvement in the overall impact and sustainability of the programme.