TCM Academy™ runs on an open access and an onsite basis
We are an approved training centre at the National Open College Network (NOCN) and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). TCM is also an approved Centre of Excellence with the Professional Mediators Association (PMA). We were subject to extensive assessments and validation processes and achieved the highest standard of recognition. Our trainers are highly experienced, practising, conflict management professionals who bring an unrivaled depth of knowledge to the training room. Our innovative blended learning environment comprises the best in classroom training; supported by eLearning, video content, online tutorials and webinars.
Why choose the TCM Academy™?
- World class trainers with extensive understanding and experience
- A detailed and high quality pre-course experience including: reading and questionnaires
- High quality course materials including delegate packs, handouts and white papers
- Accreditation fees are included (where applicable)
- Lifetime aftercare and support
- Access to continuing professional development activities
- Free accredited membership of the PMA for one year for National Certificate in Workplace Mediation delegates
What does in-house training offer?
If there are five or more people attending training from your company, you should try in-house training: it’s cheaper and more flexible.
- A detailed post course evaluation report is included for organisations
- 12 months’ of intensive follow up, tracking the Kirkpatrick four level evaluation system
- Organisations will recieve a detailed training needs analysis addressing their unique requirements
- Bespoke course elements to meet each organisations specific needs including: scenarios, activities and role plays.